Promoting U.S. Business in Swaziland
The Embassy's Commercial Section promotes trade and investment in Swaziland by providing a range of services to both U.S. and Swazi businesses. Services include matchmaking services to potential partner firms, facilitating connections with other U.S. Government agencies, providing country-specific climate information, performing business advocacy, and more. The Commercial Section is particularly eager to assist individuals who wish to identify and contact U.S. suppliers of goods and services. It also works to help Swaziland take advantage of the duty free preferences to Swazi exports available through the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA).
- Doing Business in Swaziland
- Investment Climate Report
- Swaziland Investment Promotion Authority
- U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
Intellectual Property Links
- BusinessUSA.gov is the U.S. Government's official web portal to support business start-ups, growth, financing, and exporting.